The company’s ethos is to consistently exceed our clients’ expectations in terms of delivering their project on programme, to the agreed quality and within budget whilst always maintaining a safe working environment.
East West Connect was founded as a specialist electrical contractor in 1988 by the current MD John O'Hanlon. Since then John has worked to evolve and develop the business into a multi-disciplined company offering all aspects of building, construction, M&E building services installation and property maintenance.
Our ethos is based on the following principles:
- Safety, Quality and Timely Delivery
- Respect for our Clients and Staff
- Trust and Transparency
- Sustainable Development
- Knowledge Sharing
- Added Value and Innovation
“East West Connect has evolved due to my observations of a somewhat disjointed approach by some site teams to the various trades; I wanted to form a truly connected intergrated building company.”
John O'Hanlon, Founding Managing Director
East West Connect succeeds due to our:
- Ability to offer a combined integrated project skill base
- Skilled multi-trade directly employed operatives
- Extensive list of long term subcontractor supply chain partners
- Established reputation in the market place
- Flexibility and fairness to client needs
- A proven track record in project delivery under varying conditions and circumstances.